Are you looking for On-Page SEO techniques 2018? And are you looking for rank your blog on the first page .then you must read this post.On-Page SEO techniques are not a magic trick. As you know about On-Page SEO, We today know about On-Page SEO techniques 2018 step by step.
On-Page SEO means bring your website or article on your blog gets top in any search engine like Google Yahoo, Bing.
If you are looking for white hat On-Page search engine optimization techniques 2018 then read this full post. In this post, I am going to show you top On-Page SEO strategies. As you can see, utilizing the proper search engine optimization techniques boosts the traffic and ranking substantially.
Before we start we have to know that what in On-Page SEO
On-Page SEO is the process of updating elements such as coding, text, images, page title, heading etc. within our website or blog. On-Page SEO comprises of all the internal elements of your website or your blog which are an optimized blog to make it more search-engine friendly. And it called On-Page optimization.
So now I’ll share with you “On-Page SEO Techniques 2018” or On-Page Optimization factors you should keep in mind while optimizing your blog posts. And I am sure that after reading this post your all doubts related On-Page SEO is cleared. So read the Full post.
On-Page SEO Techniques 2018
- Post Title- This is the most important SEO factor. Blog post title should be attractive and clickable. It should contain the the main keyword
It should be optimized. In On-Page SEO, the poetized title means the title contains the the main keyword and it lent should be 50-60 words. Because search engine displays the 65 character of the title with spaces. In Blog post title will be a catchy title and clickable.
As the keyword is “On-Page SEO techniques 2018” should be “On-Page SEO techniques 2018 for rank in Google”. In general, as more click on your post, your blog post rank higher on Google or any search engine.so this is the SEO optimized blog post title tag.
2. Post permalink – Blog post permalink should be SEO friendly. In post permalink, you should use the main keyword In Blog post permalink or URL you should not stop words like about, in, to.
You can find stop words on any blog. Simply search in Google stop words then you see the list of Stop Words. You should not use any custom structure in the permalink.in web pages, as I tell let’s see example – www.guidefuel.com/on-page-SEO-2018 should not be www.guidefuel.com/#4-9hg-anyword.
3. Long tail keywords and keyword density- Keyword Research is the main factor in On-Page SEO 2018 You should use a long tail keyword as targeting keyword because long tail keyword is not so competitive and it is easier to rank in Google or any search engine.
What are long tail keywords? Long tail keywords are a bunch of keywords or key phrases that are more specific to your product or keyword than more common head keywords (one word). In a general way, long tail keywords get less search engine traffic, but will usually rank better.
Tip-use long tail keywords for better SEO in 2018.
4. Keyword density- Keyword density defines that how much the keyword used in content. The keyword density should be 1.5%-2%. If keyword density more and more Search engine penalize that post as spam. So keyword density is the main part of On-Page SEO.
5.Image Optimization- Image optimizing is also a part of On-Page SEO. You should make SEO optimized images. Use proper image title, caption and alt text.
You can use plugin SEO optimized images in WordPress for this work manually you can make optimized image in photoshop. You have to save for web.so this is the image optimization.
6. Post body- In Post, you should write the main keyword in H1 tag. And in the first paragraph write the main keyword. Not the least, as the content is still the king. The most important is how useful is your content. Write the main keyword as H2 and H3. And in first 100 words try to write your the main keyword.
7. Word Count per Post- there are many exceptions but try to write at least 500 words in per Because in various cases, it is seen that blog is not ranking and the the reason is “Less Informative”.
And when there is no count, 2000 counts words post tank to rank because there is more information than 500 words post. It is called quality content.
8. Internal linking- Internal linking on the blog is compulsory. Internal linking is a process when a new post links to another page. It reduces bounce rates But makes sure your interlinking is relevant and necessary. And do not overdo it.
Here are some examples of internal linking
- How to fast your laptop/computer
- How to get adsense approval for a new blog
- How to make money on youtube
- Meta Keywords and Meta Description- this on one of ranking Meta keywords are the place where you can update our targeting keywords to use. We can use 3 to 4 keywords as Meta keywords. Few experts do not bother about the usage of meta keywords But my opinion is, every single thing must matter to us if we really want to beat the competition
Meta Description – it is the the main part of On-Page SEO. It is not a direct SEO ranking factor but it helps in ranking indirectly.it is the best place to put target keyword because SEO spiders catch it directly. Even search engine show results in Meta descriptions
Here are checklists On-Page SEO 2018
Things to do
⇒ Keyword management
- Write keyword in title
- Ensure H1 in Title
- Write your keyword in first 100 words
- In H2 write keyword
- Write keyword in Permalink
- Write keyword density 1.5%-2%
⇒ Other things
- Optimize the image
- Write engaging content
- Reduce error pages
- Insert multimedia ( image, video)
- Create a best meta description with keywords
- Optimize page speed
- Internal Linking
- Write related post section at end to reduce Bounce Rate
- Insert social sharing button in post
- Do not forget to share post on social platforms
⇒Things Not to Do
- Don’t put title in your post more than one time [ title is H1 at Top]
- Don’t write same keyword or words in H2 and H3
- Don’t leave blank in image alt tag
- Do not use tough keywords
- Do not use stop words in post permalink
So, this is the full guide On-Page SEO techniques 2018. By using these techniques you can easily rank your blog post. You should understand these On-Page SEO techniques step by step to rank blog in 2018. In this post, we learned to rank blog using quality content, blog post, good anchor text, keyword research and targeting keywords, optimized title tag.
If you have any doubt or any question please write in a comment. I am waiting for your questions and feedback
- Most important SEO terms you should know
- How to get adsense approval for new blog
- make money on uc news
- make money on youtube